viernes, 3 de julio de 2009


I can honestly say
You've been on my mind
Since I woke up
today, up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come
back to life
And I don't mind
I remember when we kissed
I still feel it
on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
I
remember those simple things
I remember 'till I cry
But the one thing I
wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
is goodbye
I woke up this
morning
And played our song
And through my tears I sang along
I picked
up the phone and then
Put it down
Cause I know I'm wasting my time

And I don't mind
I remember
when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with
me
With no music playing
I remember those simple things
I remember
'till I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna
forget
Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up
With your ring tone
I
hesitate but answer it anyway
You sound so alone
And I'm surprised to hear
you say
You remember when we kissed
you still feel it on your lips
The
time that you danced with me
With no music playing
You remember those
simple things
We talked 'till we cried
You said that your biggest
regret
The one thing you wish I'd forget
saying goodbye

Saying
goodbye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario